Every Tuesday, from 02/20/2018 to 07/10/2018, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Join us beginning Tuesday, February 20th at 7:00 p.m. for a 12 week study on Peacemaking-Conflict Resolution.
This small group study helps us understand conflict and our response to it. It also helps to see conflict as an opportunity to glorify God.
This study contains methods of self-examination; it includes suggestions about when and how to confront someone. This study offers a biblical approach to negotiating and dealing with unreasonable people.
The sections included are:
- Conflict Provides Opportunities
- Live at Peace
- Trust in the Lord and Do Good
- Is this Really Worth Fighting Over?
- Conflicts Starts in the Heart
- Confession Brings Freedom
- Just Between the Two of You
- Speak the Truth in Love
- Take One or Two Others Along
- Forgive as God Forgave You
- Look Also to the Interests of Others
- Overcome Evil with Good
Life Groups provide a safe and welcoming environment to grow in God’s Word. They give you a wonderful chance to make new and deepen existing relationships and to minister to each other. Life Groups encourage you to invite friends.
For more information please call 440-543-4652.