Every Sunday, from 06/07/2020 to 09/13/2020, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
June 5, 2020
It is with great excitement we are confirming that New Hope will resume meeting in the church building this Sunday, June 7th. We will begin our SONshine Sunday service time of 10:00 a.m.
We believe it is important to keep our congregation and visitors informed of the precautions New Hope has taken and the procedures implemented to comply with Federal and State guidelines.Our main goal is to provide a safe and peaceful environment.
To that end, the following is what you can expect to see/experience at New Hope this Sunday:
New Hope Church Sanitation & Safety Policies
Here’s what we are doing to keep you safe:
- We are cleaning, sanitizing & disinfecting the entrance, sanctuary, rest rooms and any other “touch” spaces in the building each week before the service.
- We have set up sanitizing stations in the foyer and restrooms that we encourage you and your family to use.
- The seating in the sanctuary has been arranged to promote social distancing of at least 6 feet.Family units may sit together.
- As you enter the building there will be a station set up to take everyone’s temperature (non touch digital thermometer will be used) and provide face masks for anyone who does not have one. We are strongly encouraging everyone to wear a face mask and to socially distance at 6 feet. This is not mandatory, but please keep in mind it is recommended and it makes others around you feel safer.
- Greeters and all New Hope staff will be wearing face masks. The only exceptions are the Worship Team while singing and Pastor Ron while he is preaching.
The musical equipment on the platform has been rearranged to provide 6 feet social distancing within the Worship Team.The singers will alternate weekly.
- All touch points have been removed from the sanctuary, with the exception of tissue boxes:
- Pew Bibles
- Visitor Bibles and information have been placed in zip lock bags along with a small bottle of hand sanitizer.
- There will be no coffee, beverage, snacks or M&M’s provided in the foyer. The coffee makers and water fountain have been removed. You are welcome to bring coffee from home for yourself.
- All 3 restrooms will be open with hands free paper dispensers, soap and water and hand sanitizer. Per CDC guidelines only two people at a time will be allowed in the main restrooms to ensure social distancing.
- Ushers will be available to help with seating questions.
- Ushers will also be taking the offering; however, they will be the only ones touching the offering baskets. Online giving is available, easy and encouraged.You can go to our website newhope4you.net and click on “Give Online”.
Here’s what you can do to keep others safe:
Please DO NOT come to church if you:
- Feel sick or have had a fever in the past 24 hours.
- Have underlying health conditions.
- Consider yourself a vulnerable or at-risk part of the population.
Please practice physical distancing:
- Limit congregating in gathering spaces.
- Refrain from handshaking and hugging. Air hugs, hand-waving, and warm smiles are encouraged!
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early to avoid crowding at the door.
We recommend that all attendees wear a mask or protective face covering, as noted earlier
Children are to stay with their families during our “family style” gatherings.
In following nationwide and local church guidelines, we will not be providing Children’s Church at this time. Parents are welcome to bring their children and keep them in the sanctuary. We realize that this may cause an inconvenience for your family and we sincerely apologize. We will continue to assess and monitor the Children’s Church guidelines and inform you of any changes.
Also, it is very important that we acknowledge that every person and/or family has been impacted by this pandemic in different ways. You may be looking forward to coming back to church and fellow shipping with our church family. However, we also realize that due to age, per-existing conditions or other circumstances, you may not feel comfortable returning to church at this time. THAT IS OK! We appreciate and respect everyone’s right to make his or her own decision. Each Sunday message will be posted on our website and Facebook within a day or two for you to listen.
Chris and I continue to pray for each and every one of you. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns at 440-543-4652.